Carrollee Hotel in Kingaroy
16 affordable hotel rooms with cooked breakfast available
The interior of the hotel has changed quite dramatically over the years. In more recent times, renovations to accommodate the ever growing clientele include the lounge being extended to become the restaurant and the gaming area being relocated to the former restaurant to become a self contained games room"
Open 7 days a week from 10am - midnight
Built in 1904 by the Carroll family, the Carrollee Hotel was destroyed by fire & rebuilt in 1913 and still stands today with having only minor touches to the exterior of this federation style building
- Counter meals & full a la carte menu available for lunch & dinner 7 days a week - dine in or take away!
- Fully airconditioned (heated in winter) restaurant, public bar & pokie room
- Beer garden & balcony dining also available - both are perfect for large private functions
- New kids room with 2 playstations to keep the kids amused for hours!
- Catering for all types of functions - starting from small tables to large groups
- Fully stocked drive-thru (& browse in) Bottlemart Liquor Barn
- Full TAB & Keno facilities - including all races on Sky Channel
- 18 of the latest Poker machines
Friendly & helpful staff
Information and comments supplied by Lisa at the Carrollee as shown on their website
- 4 King St
- 07 41621055
In 1892, Daniel Carroll built a hut on his new selection which had been part of the Old Taabinga run. When the first train arrived on the 19th of December 1904 there was the Pub and two adjoining buildings to meet it. After the 1913 fire the Pub was rebuilt with this existing Federation style building. Great to see the 12 foot wide balcony, and high ceilings which typefy this style of hotel.