skip to content

Court House Hotel in Jamieson

Towns and suburbs close to Jamieson | Hotels in Jamieson

Court House Hotel

Court House Hotel

First opened March 1865 as the Court House Hotel. Offered as first prize in an Art Union but insufficient tickets were sold. In 1898, the wooden walls were replaced with locally made bricks.

In April 1982 the hotel was destroyed by fire and was rebuilt to its present day form using the original bricks from the old hotel.

The Courthouse Hotel has bistro, bar, and adjacent Motel with murals on the walls of the Motel. The pub has plenty of ensuite accommodation at great rates at the neighbouring Motel.

The Court House Hotel/Motel is now the remaining single Pub in the town.

Court House Hotel

Court House Hotel

Photo 18/4/2010
Photo and some information submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks

[street view]
25 Perkins St
Jamieson
Vikctoria 3723
Phone:
03 5777 0503

Next Door Motel

Photo 18/4/2010
Photo submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks

< Hotels in Jamieson, Victoria

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage