Hotel For Lease in South Australia
First licensed in 1863 this single storey bluestone hotel is steeped in history. It is perfectly suited to a couple, family or sole trader and former hotel experience is not essential.
Freehold and Business
• Located on the Barossa Valley fringe
• Only hotel in town on major highway
• 4 poker machines included in the offering
• Easily run bar and meal trade
• Separate well stocked bottle shop
• Superb owners residence of 3 bedrooms, office, kitchen, dining, lounge and courtyard
This character historic hotel has it all and your inspection will impress.
The township lies east of the Barossa Valley on the main road to the Riverland and only approximately one hour’s drive from the CBD. Sick of the rat race and keen to be your own boss and prove yourself? Well this new release Freehold & Business opportunity may be just what you are looking for.
Don’t delay enquire today!
0410 605 224
Photo courtesy John Langford from Langfords Hotel Brokers.