Hotel For Sale in South Australia
Often referred to as the gateway to the Flinders Ranges, a natural wonder of the world, the historic township of Quorn is magnetic to tourists both within Australia and internationally. The town is home to the famous Pitchi Ritchi Railway.
Hotel for sale - Freehold and Business
• A character double storey hotel first licensed in 1890
• 9 renovated public bed rooms and owners residence
• Huge vacant land to rear for cabins (stcc) plus additional land for access
• Perfectly suited to a hands on working couple, family or sole trader
• Fantastic location offering a desirable lifestyle in a most appealing & friendly country town
• The hotel does not currently trade. The licence will be reactivated effective from settlement & possession
The Freehold & Business is available for purchase with an asking price of $580,000. All genuine offers will be presented to the vendor.
0410 605 224
Photo courtesy John Langford from Langford Brokers
bl 316 160223