Hotels in Broken Hill, New South Wales
Former Daydream Hotel Motel The Hotel was established 01/08/1880 as the Sydney Club Hotel and in 1980 was renamed the Daydream Hotel. Closed as an Hotel c1980's early 90's. Licence to the Billabong Tavern (Big Merino) Goulburn NSW 2580.
Former Newmarket Hotel The Hotel was established 01/07/1891. Closed 15th of January 1994, The actual transfer of the license not taking place until May 1994, License was transferred to the V Wall Tavern, Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448. Closing...
Former Sportsmans' Arms Hotel (The Farm)
Former Stephens Creek Hotel ("The Creek")
Information on Broken Hill, NSW
The City of Broken Hill is the largest regional centre in the western half of New South Wales.