skip to content

Former Freiberg Arms Hotel in Broken Hill

Towns and suburbs close to Broken Hill | Hotels in Broken Hill

Former Freiberg Arms Hotel

Former Freiberg Arms Hotel

The Hotel was established 20/12/1899. The name was changed to the West End Hotel due to World War 1. The Hotel was delicensed in 1924.

Former Freiberg Arms Hotel

Former Freiberg Arms Hotel

Photo: 26/09/2007.
Photos and information submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

[street view]
Corner Nicholls & Rakow Streets,
Broken Hill
New South Wales 2880

< Hotels in Broken Hill, New South Wales

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage