skip to content

Former Newmarket Hotel in Broken Hill

Towns and suburbs close to Broken Hill | Hotels in Broken Hill

Former Newmarket Hotel

Former Newmarket Hotel

The Hotel was established 01/07/1891.

Closed 15th of January 1994,

The actual transfer of the license not taking place until May 1994,

License was transferred to the V Wall Tavern, Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448.

Closing and transfer dates courtesy of the last owners Christine and Colin - Many Thanks

Former Newmarket Hotel

Former Newmarket Hotel

Photo: 25/09/2007.
Photos and information submitted by Jon Graham, Christine and Colin
Many Thanks

[street view]
133 Buck Street,
Corner of Lane Street.
Broken Hill
New South Wales 2880

< Hotels in Broken Hill, New South Wales

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage