Berwick Inn in Berwick
- Built in 1857
- Fabulous fireside Club Lounge
- Renowned food from the Common Room Bistro lounge
- The locals have been coming from mile around for years, as it is such an ideal meeting place
- The Publican has great respect for its clientele - even remembers birthdays of the locals!
- Locals also say, the range of ales, the service and the atmosphere is always worth the visit.
Now there's a great tour for a few days! - Gary Pope. Thanks Gary, sounds good.
photos and information submitted by Gary Pope. Many Thanks
- 1 High street,
- 03) 9707 1166